I’m back with yet another product from Khadi. Few days back I wrote a blog on undereye dark circles treatment using under eye gel from Khadi which is literally an amazing product. If you haven’t read the post yet, you can check it here.
The day I got the under eye gel, I also got this facial scrub because I have a neutral skin – it’s not dry neither it’s oily but I often see small pimples on my forehead and this scrub, as it claims helps control oil production and thus, treats pimples as well.
Before I review this product I really want to tell you lovelies of how you should use your scrubs because facial scrubs can be really irritating at times and you end up have scars on your face.
- When massaging a facial scrub across the face, use LIGHT pressure in circular motions. Using heavy pressure can be too aggressive and cause irritation.
- Particularly for sensitive skin, make sure to apply facial scrub to damp skin. Using on damp skin will dilute the facial scrub a bit making it less aggressive.
- For most skin types, a facial scrub should be used no more than 3-4 times a week. Your skin needs a certain amount of protection to retain moisture levels and to prevent over-exfoliation.
- Particularly with facial scrubs, it’s best to avoid a synthetic fragrance or perfume. The addition of fragrance in a facial scrub can irritate the fresh, new skin cells revealed through the exfoliation process. All of the Khadi products do not use artificial perfumes.
If you are already following all the above tips and still end up with irritation on skin, apply and leave scrub for 10-15 minutes rather than massaging. Do this for 4-5 times, this will definitely help you.
Check below my view point on this facial scrub from Khadi.
So, I have been using this products for a month now and this is my second bottle that I got for myself because I totally loved it. I guess, I should try my hand on all Khadi products slowly. I’m kind off liking them a lot. One plus point is, they don’t have so much chemicals in their product as compared to other products in markets.
- Very much a pocket friendly product. Imagine, 210ml for Rs. 180 only.
- Works well on oily to combination skin types and very smooth for sensitive skin too.
- Little quantity is enough for a smooth massage.
- Does not led to irritation,scars or red marks on face
- Ayurvedic/Herbal product which is one huge plus point. Absolute chemical free scrub.
- Helps control oil production.
- Treats pimples and and tighten pores.
- Smoothen your skin. When you use it 3 times a week, it definitely fights against pollution and dirt, making your skin soft and shiny.
- Amazing fragrance of rose and aloevera.
- Last but not the least – It’s pink! Every girl’s favorite 🙂
As I said in my previous blog, the only thing negative is that it is really difficult to locate Khadi Gram Udyog Sansthan stores, still there is a way out. You can get there products from there online site. Click here to order one for you. I’m sure you girls will love this one.
Until next post.