Here is my second blog post of sunscreen series. So many of you have asked me to review this sunscreen. I got one for myself around 20 days back, I have used this throughout and here I’m with my take on this product.
In my earlier post I wrote about NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER DRY TOUCH SUNBLOCK SPF 50 which is best for oily skin. If you haven’t seen the post yet, you can check it out here .
Lakme 9 to 5 super sunscreen are available in two variants. They have a hydrating one for normal to dry skin and mattifying one for combination to oily skin.
This sunscreen is best for normal to dry skin.
Rs. 500/- for 30 ml.
- Super lightweight.
- I loved the cute little bottle. Absolutely luxurious packaging.
- Travel friendly.
- Pump dispenser. Avoids wastage and is super easy to use.
- Being water based, it spreads so easily on face. Does up give white cast on face.
- SPF 50, PA+++, protects against UVA and UVB rays.
- Non oily.
- Contains vitamin B3 and provitamin B and C.
- Does not melt off, even in summers.
- Very good for normal to dry skin (and for oily skin too in winter).
- Expensive for only 30 ml of product.
- Using more amount of product leaves a sticky shine patch on face which does goes off in 2-3 minutes, but still !
- Has to be reapplied every 4-5 hours.
Until next post.